Coronavirus is having a huge impact on the industry and BCGA members. In light of this, the BCGA has drafted guidance for members relating to Coronavirus, as well as talking to several government departments about the importance of the industry. The guidance includes:
• Suggestions for best practice working, based on government advice
• Updates from the UK Government, including new policy announcements and information on various funding schemes
• Links to business resources which could be of use, such as helplines for HMRC and Companies House
Please check back to this page regularly to make sure you have the most up to date version of the guidance.
Download the pdf copy HERE
Update: Alok Sharma, the Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy issued a letter thanking the manufacturing sector for their efforts during the Coronavirus pandemic.He says that: "Manufacturing is a critical part of our economy and I would like to be clear that there is no restriction on manufacturing continuing under the current rules."
The letter can be read in full here.
The HSE provide guidance to manage coronavirus on the following topics of interest to our industry:
- Pressure Systems Regulations - PSSR
- Control of Major Accident Hazards Regulations - COMAH
- The Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations - RIDDOR
- Drivers and welfare facilities
- Restarting workplace pressure systems safely during the coronavirus outbreak
- Manufacturing: returning to work safely during the coronavirus outbreak
If you require any further information, please contact: email@example.com